The views expressed in this blog are mine, all mine and don't necessarily reflect those of the Police Service!
I hope that you wont be offended by anything I say, because no offence was intended.

Saturday 9 February 2008

Scum

This story and this story are despicable. It is cases like these, where I struggle to control my fists. What I would love to do to the offenders in these and similar cases, I daren't publish!

However, suffice it to say, that I think they are the scum of the earth.


Bring back


3 comments:

blueknight said...

These 'people' have been robbing and stealing for hundreds of years and they need to be stamped on. In the mid 1960s I was in the Boy Scouts and the scout manual had a section devoted trails and tracking and there was a reference to the signs that these 'people' leave on walls and gate posts to signal easy pickings at the address. From what I recall a crcle with a cross through it meant 'avoid', but a series of rings in a circle shape meant 'loadsamoney'. On the same subject we all know what happened when the farmer Tony Martin opened fired on the ones that were burgling him, but what would have happened if he had not done so?

Anonymous said...

I would have thought if you raided every Pikey settlement in one big opperation you would clear up a lot of crime, first you take all their vehicles off the road and second recover so much stolen property you could lock at least half of them up. I know the police would just love to but I expect Jack Straw and the Archdruid wouldn't approve.

Anonymous said...

Tony martin was a terrible shot, i hope his aim has improved!