The views expressed in this blog are mine, all mine and don't necessarily reflect those of the Police Service!
I hope that you wont be offended by anything I say, because no offence was intended.

Wednesday 20 February 2008

I want to play with it!


Have you ever noticed how some officers get very excited about the Police vehicles they drive?

I have known some, to arrive for work half an hour early, just so they can get the keys to their favourite car. Some will even hide the keys or take them home, so no one else can drive their motor!


How pathetic. Are they that pedantic about their 'own' computer or printer? I doubt it. Come on people, its a piece of kit. Certainly not worth fighting over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Effing hell, coppers bitching over trivial shit, leave that to the chavs of the world. Give the keys to the copper who will run over a load of scrotes then reverse back to make sure the job is done!